Mechanix Wear® Hi-Viz Yellow The Original® CR5A3 Armortex® And TrekDry® Full Finger Anti-Vibration Gloves With Hook And Loop Cuff
Part #: MF1SMG-C91-011
- The Original® CR5A3 protects working hands with CE level 5 and ANSI A3 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® form-fits the hand and provides a cool, comfortable fit in warm environments. Top it off with a secure Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closure and you have a critical cut resistant tool.
- Fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® material helps keep working hands cool and comfortable.
- Internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level 5 and ANSI A3 cut resistance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Machine washable.
- 2543 EN 388 / EN 420, ANSI 345
- Oil And Gas
- Sharp Tool Handling
- Abrassive Material Handling
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central