Kimberly-Clark Professional* 3X White KleenGuard* A40 Microporous Film Laminate Disposable Liquid And Particle Bib Overalls/Coveralls
Part #: K4544326
- Kimberly-Clark Professional3X White KleenGuard™ A40 Disposable Coverall is made from a breathable, microporous film laminate for comfort as well as durability. Coverall made with NFPA 99 compliant antistatic material features a front zipper closure, attached hood, elastic wrists and ankles. This coverall is an excellent replacement for Tyvek™ as it provides better liquid and particulate barrier. The breathable material lets sweat and moisture vapor to escape. Coverall can be used in applications like maintenance and general clean up, liquid handling manufacturing and assembly utilities, asbestos and lead abatement, food processing, aerospace and liquid handling. It provides liquid as well as particulate protection and has lower lint. It complies with ANSI/ISEA 101 - 1996 sizing standard and passes ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and body fluids.
- Elastic wrists and ankles
- Microporous film laminate
- Passes NFPA 99 criteria for Anti-Static materials
- ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard
- Passes ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood And bodily fluids
- Better liquid barrier, better particulate barrier, lower in lint than Tyvek™
- Low in lint to keep critical jobs clean
- Also available with a full breathable back for air ventilation and comfort
- Passes ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and body fluids
- Compliant NFPA 99 antistatic material
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 101 - 1996 sizing standard
- Fiberglass Manufacturing
- Tank Cleaning
- Liquid handling
- Pressure washing
- General Manufacturing
- Clean room Construction
- Medical Research Facilities
- Improper use or failure to heed warnings may result in serious injury or death
- Protective Apparel and Hand Protection should be replaced immediately if ripped, torn, abraded or punctured
Material » Film Laminate
Attached Boots » No
Attached Hood » Yes
Color » White
Elastic Ankles » Yes
Elastic Wrists » Yes
Seam » Serged Seams
Closure » Front Zipper
Clothing Size » 3X
Clothing Type » Bib Overalls | Coveralls
Trade Name » KleenGuard* A40
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central