Amerex® 630 33 gal. AR-AFFF Premix Wheeled Foam Fire Extinguisher
Part #: A61A630
33 GALLON DIRECT PRESSURE PRE-MIX AFFF ATC FOAM
The Model 630 contains a premixed alcohol resistant AFFF ATC foam which is highly effective on Class B fuel fires and a penetrating and wetting agent on fires involving Class A materials. Excellent when used as a vapor suppressant on fuel spills to prevent ignition. Quality hardware throughout including the unique agent cylinder fabricated entirely of stainless steel – no interior coatings are necessary. Model 630 meets NFPA 418 requirements for H-1 category helicopter pad protection.
- Stainless steel collars
- Chrome-plated brass fill caps
- Brass hose fittings
- Live swivels on discharge valve
- Heavy duty steel cylinder, carriage and hose rack
- Aluminum UL/ULC nameplates with bar code
- Instructional label
- DOT/TC nitrogen cylinder with quick opening brass valve
- Five-year warranty
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central