Amerex® 30 Pound ABC Dry Chemical 10A:160B:C High Performance Compliance Flow Fire Extinguisher For Class A, B And C Fires With Chrome Plated Brass Valve, Wall Bracket, Hose And Nozzle
Part #: A61589
Product Type» Fire Extinguisher
Capacity» 30 Pound
Extinguisher Agent» ABC Dry Chemical
Extinguisher Rating» 10A:160B:C
Fire Class» Class A | Class B | Class C
Size Description» 11" W X 8" D X 26.5" H"
- Amerex® 30 Pound ABC Dry Chemical High Performance Extinguisher with wall mount bracket operates effectively at the temperature range of -65 to 120 deg F. Extinguisher featuring all metal valve construction has gauge guards and protective rubber foot rings. Hot dip galvanized drawn steel cylinder extinguisher measuring 26 1/2" X 11" X 8" offers superior range and high operating pressure of 240 PSI. Fire extinguisher with large loop stainless steel pull pin features long lasting high gloss polyester powder paint. It has a discharge range of 40 - 50' and discharge time of 34 sec. It is perfect for high hazard, frequent use and extreme environment applications. It offers wide grip to provide clearance for gloved hand. Extinguisher with bar coded and bi-lingual labels is economical and requires lower maintenance cost. It is UL listed and complies with NFPA 10 standard.
- Rugged construction
- 12 year warranty
- Hot dip galvanized drawn steel cylinder
- High gloss polyester powder paint (best corrosion protection available)
- All metal valve construction
- Gauge guards - chrome plated brass
- Protective rubber foot rings
- Superior range (vertical and horizontal)
- High (240 psi) operating pressure
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F
- User friendly
- Wide grip allows clearance for gloved hand
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels
- USCG approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Compliance flow for: Long range and highest UL ratings
- Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards
- UL 10A:160B:C
- CAN/ULC-S504 - ANSI/UL299 And CAN/ULC-S508 - ANSI/UL711 Tested
- ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central