Amerex® 2.5 Gallon Stored Pressure AFFF Foam 3A:20B Fire Extinguisher For Class A And B Fires With Metal Valve, Wall Bracket, Hose And Spray Nozzle
Part #: A61250
Product Type» Fire Extinguisher
Capacity» 2.5 Gallon
Extinguisher Agent» AFFF Foam
Extinguisher Rating» 3A:20B
Extinguisher Type» Stored Pressure
Fire Class» Class A | Class B
Material» Stainless Steel
Size Description» 9" W X 7" D X 24.5" H"
- Amerex® 2.5 gal AFFF Foam Class A:B Extinguisher with wall mount bracket operates effectively at the temperature range of 40 to 120 deg F. Extinguisher featuring all metal valve construction can be applied for class B liquid spills to avoid ignition. Polished stainless steel cylinder extinguisher measuring 24 1/2" X 9" X 7" is crevice free and has stored pressure design. It is perfect for emergency first response vehicles. Fire extinguisher with large loop stainless steel pull pin offers maximum visibility during discharge. It has air aspirated nozzle for effective application and does not leave any powder residue. It has a discharge range of 10 - 12' and discharge time of 55 sec. It is UL listed and FM approved.
- Rugged construction
- 5 year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Polished stainless steel cylinders
- Exclusive crevice free, butt welded cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -40°F to 120°F
- User friendly
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels
- Clean: Leaves no residue
- Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards
- UL 3A:20B
- CAN/ULC-S554 - ANSI/UL8 And CAN/ULC-S508 - ANSI/UL711 Tested
- ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central